Thread: TERA Online
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 08:11   Link #217
Westlo
Lets be reality

Here's a page with some useful TERA tips on some stuff people may not know.

http://dulfy.net/2012/02/21/newbies-tips-tricks/

Just ignore the first tip since that has been changed. Heck I didn't know a lot of the stuff and the first time I knew about crystals breaking when dying was this thread.. I was wondering what the penalty was...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
I think the Elin wouldn't be so pedo-ish if their faces weren't as... lifeless as they are. They're kind of amusing though, all spunky-cuteness.
Yeah it's pretty much the faces.. you put some of the High Elf faces on and they would just be short gals with the thighs of goddesses!

[quote]I was thinking about trying a High Elf or something come live, but I might just stick with the Elin. (I'd love the grown up version of the Elin's though, that'd be awesome)[quote]

It would be awesome if that April Fools turned into a reality down the line. Btw don't forget to look @ the armor previews for all the races before designing. If you see a piece of armor you really like that can swing your decision. You can remodel any gear into that design too.

Quote:
Mm, we are labeled geographically as SEA, but for games and internet... we seem to get lumped in with the USA most of the time. I've never seen us blocked from an NA game.
Yep. Lets see.. I've played WoW, Guild Wars, Warhammer, RIFT, TOR and now TERA, never had an issue.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote