View Single Post
Old 2010-03-14, 13:41   Link #26
y_nikita

hi wavie,unfortunately i didnt have time to watch it..i was firts wayching skip beat,then rad the manga,then i started NANA and then read the manga so i didnt have time or interest to look for other series...but i will soon when i feel like..
by the way thanks for those who recomended skip beat and nana,they were really amazing...i love nana also but i am kid of dissapointed now because i have to wait to see the end and soon i will not have time to read or watch so i will always be curious i wanna see how it ends
anyway i am in a mood to watch anime like paradise kiss,Nana,Skip beat..do you guys know anything similarr? i loved how ai yazawa puts the story.i mean it was (for parakiss and nana) like a real real slice of life where it shows you all about life instead of a fairytale...no such unrealistic developments such as guy waits years and years for kissing the girl on the cheek,and l,ve happily ever after in a perfect life blah blah...and i am interested in fashion-and doing it prrofesionaly since 2 yeas- so for me those 2 series were more than pleasant...by the way sometimes i love fairy tales too but i guess now i wanna watch more realistic anime than a tale..may be because i watches alot before i am tired of them now can anybody suggest any anime similar to them??