Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-25, 05:14   Link #20644
Chris38

On the topic of Tsukune's Shinso powers, I think Alucard can be awakened only when the Shinso blood is fully awakened, which occurs when you fell intense emotions and probably when the amount of youkai energy generated in you're body exceeds the limit of youkai energy that a ordinary vampire is capable of producing.

If those two conditions aren't met, I think the Shinso blood acts in the same way as the blood of an ordinary vampire - after all, if we look at Tsukune, before he underwent the human modification ritual, there was nothing suggesting that Tsukune hadn't had the blood of an ordinary vampire in his veins (after all, it was only after the existence of Shinso vampires was revealed that we started to suspect that Tsukune might have obtained the blood of a Shinso vampire )

Similarly Inner Moka, also hasn't revealed her Shinso inheritance yet, since her seal limits her power to the level of an ordinary vampire, which probably isn't enough "power" to cause Alucard to awaken.

In other words, even if the source of Tsukune's youkai energy is the blood of a Shinso vampire, as long as the total amount of youkai energy generated in Tsukune's body, doesn't exceed the limits of an ordinary vampire, in my opinion, Tsukune shouldn't be capable of awakening Alucard.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote