Thread: Nanoha - Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2017-11-19, 02:25   Link #4514
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whedon the Snarker View Post
Well, that's what I mean by nepotism and cronyism. Almost all Hayate's supporters for Riot Force 6 are people closed to her. Then, the inspector that make sure she doesn't break any protocol is someone who look at her as his sister...which I believe to be a breach in protocol since his investigation would be biased.

But at least it's for greater good.

The favoritism is on how younger mages can gain rank faster than older mages or non-mages if they've higher mage-rank than normal. Isn't that kind of thing could caused resentment?

Well, hopefully that won't backfired since if the TSAB spin it that way, they make Jail looks like someone who managed to caused massive damage to the TSAB with enough skill and resource. Two things that if someone is patient enough could get.

Hopefully it won't make someone to do another attack on the TSAB.

So, basically, it's because MT is too lazy to be more creative?

Also, I have other questions:

1) Has it ever stated whether or not Thoma Avenir is actually a psychopath? That could explain how Thoma could be surprisingly friendly to the Huckebein; he doesn't have any sympathy to the victims and merely pretend that to fit the society around him.

2) Does Adult Mode used by Vivio and Einhart caused some...hormonal imbalance?

3) How come the TSAB child soldiers are more mentally stable than Earth child soldiers?

4) Because the Numbers destroyed the Einherjar cannons when the Saint's Cradle starts to fly, does that mean those cannons could damage the ship? If so, why Hayate doesn't use her strongest spell against the ship?
As for Thoma Avenir there stuff pointing to the fact the Eclipse Virus mades you go insane.
That question have not bet answer.
I can guess it because they don't believe there child solders and they have not, right out kill someone yet.
I don't know have answer for that question.