View Single Post
Old 2007-07-18, 03:42   Link #2
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Ah man, looks like my self and Hunter saw this around the same time. I don’t know if its the fact that its 4:30 A.M., or all the “crap” that spilled out in the up and coming chapter, that’s making me feel all.. “ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!1111”

Where to start . . ., ok aside from how Sasuke survives the blast being utter and total bull shit, I wont even go in to that till the actual chapter comes out and we see how it really played out, also because we pretty much have to believe anything that Kishimoto throws at us. Tobi is dead? WHAT!?!? "The Real / Fake Akatsuki Leader" and the Unknown Member revealed ?!?!? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!? I suspected that guy wasn’t the real leader, I always thought it was the Unknown Member, it looks like I was only half right!

The only thing that comes to mind is Naruto manga is going to be ending very soon, also I feel like Kishimoto ditched Tobi. I think originally Tobi was meant for something but it feels like Kishimoto is trying to pack things up and quit while he is ahead, I mean face it lately there's been allot of “hoo, haa” about his writing so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s trying to "cop out" its just so hard to believe that Tobi was a useless character, placed there for burst moments of comedic humor, and mindless entertainment? Its not just the Tobi thing its the whole revelation of "The Higher Power" (Makes you wonder if the AL is really the AL) and the Unknown Member, and orders from a higher power being "You must be the one to kill Naruto" all this, one cant help but get the feeling Kishimoto is trying to pack it up and end the Manga as soon as possible.

What’s going on Kishi!!! What is going on! Then again, maybe Kishimoto is just trying to make his Manga "interesting" again, kind of like a kick start I mean who the hell saw this coming? Seriously. Also, this revelation of the "the higher power pulling strings", it might not end with Akatsuki, its possible for there to be more arc's after Akatsuki, so maybe the Manga is not ending anytime soon, its expanding! Ahh can't wait for the chapter! Considering it should be a double issue, the spoiler doesn’t disclose much information, there is most likely allot more. Blah~ More comments later to come once I'm actually awake and not half dead. (Tobi can't be dead its a ploy I tell ya! A PLOY!)

Edit:

On a good note (if you consider this a good note) Some of the mind numbing theories about "Who is the Akatsuki Leader?", "Who is the Unknown Member?" and finally "Who is Tobi?" can finally stop! Sort of, cause he is not even the leader, however now a new generation of theories will be born about the higher power. >_<, I'll laugh if some one claims the higher power is Tobi LOL! (I don’t see the Tobi one as a good thing, Grrrr *wants to bite kishimoto* I can't believe Kishimoto blew away all three of those in one shot!!!!!!!!! OMG)

P.S. Her name is prounced Payne... but spelled Pein. . .? What is this Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2? Are we going to see Yuna and Rikku too >_>?

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-07-18 at 04:59. Reason: BAHAHAH!!! AL is the 4th!!! (NOT!) or is he!
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote