View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 20:21   Link #33
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Save for the fact that he can seemingly take any of them down with one attack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Randrak42 already made some decent points, so I'll simply say that Oda wrote Caesar with a power that controls the vast majority of matter in the universe. To claim that he is a one trick pony before he even has to seriously fight anyone seems a bit disingenuous. I do agree that Caesar does not appear to be a physically superior specimen like Luffy, Smoker or Law, but he is obviously very intelligent and his powers are potentially extraordinary even by One Piece standards.
Going by the DF abillity i think CC is very strong. But i think he lacks in Haki department.

He is supposed to be a ( mad) scientist so he is probably smart. He defeated Luffy because Luffy kinda lacks in that department compared to his other strengths .
He just goes in and stuff. But any ways based on the past expriences, usually Luffy gets beaten by a trick but then he finds a way to counter it. So now Luffy is smart . Add a few pieces of meats to the solution and he becomes a genius.

My point is i think if they battle again, luffy will beat CC.

As for Smoker i think he will defeat CC easily. He can just use his power and blow away CC's gas. I think he would be like a hard counter against CC.

As Law he is smart and probably smarter than CC but from this chapter imo we learn that at the same time he is a bit too confident on how smart he is( I.E. Maybe a bit arrogant). And that is why he is in the mess he is.

That's My 2cent on this matter. We don't know how strong CC is and as some people are mentioning here, he probably has more tricks but thus far i think he lacks Haki power compared to other 3. It takes time and training to strengthen one's Haki. Being that CC is a scientist i doubt he ever tried to train to strengthen his Haki.

For all we know all of this might be a plan devised by the Straws hats and Law. Imo they might be waiting for something. Maybe Luffy can use Haki to get them out of the situation they are in *_* or Maybe Franky has some thing to get them out of the mess they are in. Luffy is too calm right now and that is not like the luffy we know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^So you're saying that you see Smiley as a pokemon?

Personally, if CC's beast HAS to be taken down, I still feel it's most likely that Kinemon will be the one to finish the job, or maybe even Brooke. I just don't think that a more "orthodox" form of swordsmanship will be good enough to take down a creature like Smiley (what with him being made of poison gas and all).....
Or maybe Luffy tames him like he did to Surume *_*.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelb
And speaking of strange creatures, I don't think anyone has commented on the SECOND dragon of Vegapunk's we've seen now? This makes me wonder exactly how many other artificial dragons may be lurking on the island. After all, the first dragon we saw is no more since the beast was killed (and later eaten) by Luffy's group. So if this other one bites it, will that mean the Straw-Hats will have driven the Punk Hazard dragons to extinction.....?
If this second dragon tastes any where as good as the first one, good bye dragons . Who knows Maybe luffy decides to make this one their pet *_*. Straw hats need a real pet imo as part of their crew.

P.S. Chopper is not a pet. He is a Tanuki . I mean a Reindeer .

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2012-07-29 at 20:33.