View Single Post
Old 2006-12-27, 20:12   Link #4
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
In any case the true story won't really pick up until about Episode 19, when the Nayuki and Ayu arcs should start in full force. Think of the first ~18 episodes as the introduction for what is to come.
It does look like they're planning to save the Nayuki/Ayu routes until the other 3 heroines' stories are out of the way first. In the end, I think Mai (and Shiori) will probably get similar treatments as Makoto. That's not to say they're getting shunned, since I believe Kyoani is still doing a good job at this point. It's inevitable though, that a number of routes will have to be used as an introduction/foreshadowing to the deeper aspects of the overall tale. It would also fit the director's image of "all routes combining to make one big story".

If you think about it that way, this could mean the storytelling/development coverage will continue to improve as we progress along deeper into the "overall story".
For now, we can only believe in Kyoani. I'm sure they did their homework on this. ^^;