View Single Post
Old 2010-06-29, 09:21   Link #82
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
The only form of aggressive seduction ever to appear in this series so far is in Nise.

In Bake:
  • Mayoi ... doesn't seduce. Ararargi's just too much of a lolicon.
  • Nadeko hasn't done anything worth of mentioning (no matter how much SHAFT played up the snake play).
  • Kanbaru's just an (awesome) idiot, anything she did was she being herself.
  • Hanekawa is the well conducted one.
  • Hitagi did bit his ear and touch him in awesome teasing places, but she is so scared of coitus (I swear I would've never learned this word if not for Big Bang Theory) that she wouldn't actually do any sort of real seduction.

I find no fault with people who acts on what she wants because that's what it means to be fair to yourself and others. In the end, if you don't confess because you worry about your friend's feeling that is not being fair to the guy/girl whom you like since you never gave him/her a chance to make a decision.

The fact you don't confess just makes you conceited because what makes you think the guy will change his mind at all just because you confess (since that's the only reason why your friend's feeling would be hurt at all by your confession).

With that said, Senjougahara >>> Hanekawa.
I feel the same way. You can't just expect things to happen in your favor, you have go out and put in effort into achieving what you want.

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など……。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote