View Single Post
Old 2006-11-08, 11:32   Link #27
NeonZ

Quote:
How about what kind of requests work? Lelouch basically said the same thing twice, then he concluded that it won't work on the same person twice. For all we know, it can work the second time if he said something differently as well.
That did bother me too, though I was thinking more about a time limit(he should have tested his power after one or two days again) rather than a different command.

Quote:
First, the military leaks out information to the super hacker of some sort. Then, the uber dude somehow manages to infiltrate directly to the coordinator. Somehow, the military lacks the area control and feedback system in a state of emergency and the personnel never shoots until they can see the outsider's eyes (which just so happens that everyone is looking at Lelouch at the same time).
Eh.... if in real life, a bunch of thieves can run in and steal weapons from a military base, I don't see how it's so impossible for someone who can control anyone with a look pass through a few guards. You're the one overrating the military. Not every single military group is an example of coordination and efficiency.

While anime often shows completely unrealistic portrayal of military, especially regarding (lack of) battle movement and strategy, that scene wasn't really bad. We aren't shown everything about the infiltration, so I don't see how it's even possible to make a solid comment about it.
NeonZ is offline   Reply With Quote