View Single Post
Old 2013-01-04, 23:40   Link #2385
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

I don’t know. If Sieg does gone berserker at times: why she keeps fighting? Won’t be better if she avoids that kind of situation so she doesn’t go like the Hulk and smash everything. I mean it that is the case will be irresponsible to risk others lives by entering a tournament where is a good change she will kill someone. Could be something different, and I am not sure she does live on that tend in the woods, seems more like a place to train.

Barrier Jackets aren’t invisible and if that is the case, a strong defense, I say could be address in the lots of parts where they comment on the fight but maybe that is the real answer. I just don’t see Barrier Jackets at such strong shields; they never hold up against the strongest attacks and just seem to be their last resource when fighting.

About the TSAB army I will never seem them being competent since half of the time they are use for the bad guys to stretch out a little. And then we see rookies take down such bad guys so really is something that I am not really getting here about general competence. My take on it.

The witch girl is new magic, but she is just so… no important that I am afraid the manga will show her up when we do have more interesting things going with this fight Einhart and Sieg had. The aftermatch of it is something I think could be more interesting than anything has happen on this manga so far, so really I don’t wish to be interrupt by Lutecia and the witch if its possible.