View Single Post
Old 2008-07-11, 23:41   Link #1405
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
I didn't say any spoiler. I just said that it could be found over at the spoiler thread. Which I have never entered. But going from the episode I think that Rolo killed her. Adding to what others have said, we did see Rolo use his Geass. Therefore, the only person who could have killed her is Rolo, or a person with a Geass Canceler who would be unaffected by Rolo's geass. The only person who is like that is Orange, and he was talking to Lelouch at that time. Unless there is another person with the Geass Canceler. But we saw someone's mask fall, which means that Shirley knows the person. And Shirley doesn't know anybody with a geass canceler, unless you suspect that somebody like Rivalz or anyone else from the school who Shirley knows is really a high-tech Britannia spy who has a hidden geass canceler and followed them there to kill Rolo, but Rolo saw them and froze time, but then they canceled the Rolo's geass on them and tried to kill Rolo, only Shirley who was frozen in time at that point somehow managed to stop the bullet meant for Rolo. Either that or Rolo stopped time, took her gun and shot her. Nows tell me which seems more likely and makes more sense.
That's bcoz he's such a Crazy jealous for him. That's why he taking a grudge to killing people.

well, Enough of that. let's not argue in this place till we find out what's gonna happened in the NEXT episode shall we.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote