View Single Post
Old 2014-12-06, 01:32   Link #1146
Team Rocket Elite

Congrats to Kinoshita Hideyoshi on winning! I guess he didn't have much in terms of competition but a win is a win. Hideyoshi actually had a tougher time in his semifinal and quarterfinal matches but Shidou was still roughly compariable to Souji and Ryuunosuke. Ruka continues to be full of surprised. He nearly manages to take a win off of Souji. I'm not sure Shidou would have won if he faced this Ruka. Ryuunosuke also ends up having more trouble with Kamito than I thought he would. Keima ends with a win but I still find it hard to believe just how bad Keima did in this contest.

Congrats to Chiyo on winning! I originially expected Shiro to be the landslide favourite of 2014 but over the last few weeks Chiyo has surpised me again and again with how strong she is. I have high hopes for her next year. Now if only I could still being so busy so I can actually finish her anime...

Misaka vs Asuna went down pretty close to how my end of 2014 stats predicted it would. Asuna does a bit better than expected. However considering Asuna has had SAO season 2 since I last updated my stats, this probably isn't a good sign for those hoping for an Asuna boost.