View Single Post
Old 2018-08-03, 19:09   Link #61
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiya0890 View Post
Did it feel like I was seriously asking ? Of course not, and the reason was obvious like you stated. "self inserted MC" huh ? Does that mean that most harem readers actually feel like they are having an harem when they read it ? And if they ship MC with someone in particular, are they ok if the MC share his "love" (I don't see it as love though) with other girls ? That is something I fail to understand, but maybe this is because I am against polygamy.

LN like Grancrest Senki are quite rare I think, unfortunately.
I really wonder where you get your data about "majorities" and "minorities" from... If you look enough you'll find as much LNs about OTP as you'll find with harems. Your claim of the "many if not most of LNs being harem" is a fallacy of the highest degree.

Heck, true harems are the new trend. We've been having OTP or open endings for so many years already that I fail to understand your complaint...

PS: I really don't get why people start reading harem stories hoping for the OTP, that's so pointless. Just go read stories with normal romance instead...
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote