View Single Post
Old 2009-04-07, 01:10   Link #209
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewhisperer View Post
Thats so true. You also have to take into account, Orihime's way of protecting is healing and mental (no not in the crazy sense). She only knows how to protects my helaing, and using words. Her vocabulary is a powerful thing. She can fight with intelligence, not strength. WHy else would she sacrafice her freedom? TO save her friends. Orihime knows she's not physically strong, but she does have a good go you cant deny that. Granted the times she has she's nearly killed herself and others. But she is determined to protect her friends as much as possible at any cost.
that can be said for all the characters in Bleach. protecting. they all do that.

Rukia for ichigo.
Renji for Rukia
Toshiro for Momo
Ichigo for Rukia
Nii-Sama for Rukia.
i can go on and on........

protecting is nothing new. Bleach prcatically functions on that fact alone.

it's just that she is so pathetic. granted i am a OriHater. but, don't you just want to slap her one.

she sacrificed her freedon because she thought that her friends were going to lose. and she should have known that they were going to come after her. the Saving Rukia Operation should have given her a little hint. it's not like they were just going to sit around and do nothing. of course they were going to come and try to save her. TBH i think she should be the sacrifice that might happen in the not so distent future(not saying there will be one, just that the way it is going now it would seem apropriate)

granted her rejection powers are her saving grace. also she did become stronger whe she was training with Rukia in SS. and about her personality not being like a fighting typ as well as self-blaming. Honestly how much needs to happen for her to get over that and relise what the situtation is right now? they all maybe young but they have been through a lot and all that has happed so far is experience. i mean if going through all of the things that have happen so far and the character stays the same then there is no character development. character development happens in physically and mentally. also she has relised what her powers are now. the fact that she is able to reject things. at one point i think she was even thinking of rejecting the Hogakuu(can't spell). why does'nt she just heal ichigo of his madness.

Last edited by kayote; 2009-04-07 at 01:36.