View Single Post
Old 2009-06-27, 20:00   Link #2
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormchasar View Post
So eburinyan, the weeaboo world is flooded with anime and manga about people who have a crush on someone smarter, better looking, and more popular than themselves that they eventually land. What I'm looking for is the opposite. Someone with a crush on a kouhai or a stupid person or whatever. Does such a thing exist?
Although it's not necessarily the opposite in the sense that the person has a crush on someone stupid or even a kouhai (considering the 2 people are in the same grade,) but Kare Kano might be something you're interested in since it's the smart handsome guy that is in love with a seemingly perfect cute girl (I say seemingly because the way she acts around her classmates is completely the opposite of who she is in reality.)

She's not exactly naturally intelligent but rather she studies very hard to maintain high grades, even so it's a very good series although the ending was never really completed but it's still a good watch (or even better, read the manga which actually ends the plot.)

The full Japanese title is "Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou" or "His and Her Circumstances" in English.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"