View Single Post
Old 2012-02-29, 12:21   Link #2209
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Just stopping by to drop off some images

Spoiler for Kagura Demuri & Amata Sora DVD images recolored and redrawn but in soft style (the others are cell shaded):

Spoiler for Because I like Kagura Best --another render version of Kagura's ED picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
@vena, and Lord of Pandemonium, i already said mikono is most likely silvia. however until its confirmed i won't count zessica out yet. i just can't stand mikono so i am unwilling to totally accept she is all silvia.
I didn't say you said she wasn't her. I am just saying that she is a lot like Silvia. I understand you, because I really liked Silvia, I just don't care for Mikono at all but I am not disappointed in her yet. She has shown courage and I understand that she's the way she is because she didn't have an elemental powers. Fearlessness is another word for stupidity in my opinion. True bravery is having the courage of your convictions in the face of fear and doing it anyway. So she's a brave soul. I just don't like her chemistry with Amata or should I say lack thereof. Because I really like Amata, not more than Kagura due to my love for the OS. But I like him, I would just prefer him with Zessica. I don't believe that Zessica is any parts of Silvia--and I am not sure I want her to be while I'm so convinced that Kagura is Apollo. Because I would prefer to see him with Mikono because I like strong brutish guys with gentile timid girls (I think is a throwback from my historical romance novel days)

I actually think her character will improve during the series...at least I hope it does.

@Zuul. I expect Kagura to get development, I just think his development is a major plot point and that's why he hasn't had it yet. Futoba had a mini arc, he was a key player in about 4-5 episodes. So Jin doing the same, is a throwback to the OS.

Okay gotta go...just stopped by to post these
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote