View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 15:37   Link #178
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

After watching the trailer, I realized that with this coming out the chances that we'll ever see the Phantom Blood movie released has just hit zero. Guess it was really a bad movie after all.

Anyway

Quote:
Giorno: Daisuke Namikawa
Excuse me while I fangasm

Jolyn and Joseph are also fantastic, in particular Sugita as Joseph. Even though I consider Battle Tendency to be the weakest of all parts, Joseph was pretty cool and since he is a recurring character that means we get to hear him quite a lot

No problem with any of the rest, I consider them all to be pretty fitting overall (yes, even Yuki Kaji as Johnny)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
The young version of the characters look really wussy, but the adult versions really look great.
That's the summary of Part 1 right there lol :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm very pleased with the VAs for the game, except Yuki Kaji as Johnny. They should have given him the same voice as Jonathan since... you know.
Well, to be entirely fair, they aren't exactly ... you know ...

I mean I just can't imagine them sounding the same, especially when they are so different from each other (and living different lives as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
This is basically looking like my dark horse of the season. It has the potential to be a really manly action show that flies totally under the radar
Jojo? Flying under the radar ?

I don't think there is any worries about the manliness of this anime, since this was at the point where Araki was still channeling Fist of the North Star to creat his story, and in general once everyone hit puberty and everyone has the body composition of the Hulk things end up being awesome generally.