View Single Post
Old 2008-08-14, 10:28   Link #75
IronFistJordan

Talking My Devil Fruits

The Time Time Fruit: "Logia Type"

The Power to Control Time like, Slow down Time, Speed up Time, Forward Time, Rewind Time, Pause Time, Stop Time, Erase Time. Just Imagine That Kind of Power at your control.

You can't swim since you ate the fruit but if you Paused Time you could walk over the soildifyed water.

weakness, i have no clue yet since the user controls time he could be victories every battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Shape Shape Fruit: "Paramecia"

The Power to change shape into anything in the world, He aslo has the
power to change into anyone( doesn't inculde devil fruit powers just what they look like ),
and transfrom his body into elements.

weakness, is practically anything, depends what it shapes or transfroms into.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Snake Snake Fruit: "Zoan Type"

The Power to become a Snake Man, he possesses Snake Venom, Large fangs, long neck,
Very Deadly, Be warned if your bit'e you will die shortly if not cured by a docter.

can't swim, and thats about it u cant beat the user kick the user till it dies and anything
less harmful.

The Ore Ore Fruit: "Paramecia"

The Power to change into any type of ore, Gold, Sliver, Metal, Steel, Iron, Bronze.
This User can change his shape into it;s ore for instance "A Gold Golem" the power
to change into ore golems.

his weakness is electricity, Rust, Seastone (Your Only Hope).

The Space Space Fruit: "Logia Type"

The power to control the Space Time Continuim, Create New Dimensions, Create Black Holes
, Open Dimensions, Open Portals, and Toss you Into the Black Hole of no Return.

His Only Equal Part is Yami Yami Fruit.

weakness, is any kind of light the user will never be able to live in light ever again.
The Iron Iron Fruit: "Paramecia"

The power to become an Liquid IronMan, to change his arms and body into sharp spikes, or axes, or spears
, and allows the User to walkthrough any iron substance.

Pros
Can become an IronWall
Can become an IronBull
Can become an IronHumanCannon
Can become Any Human it Kills
Can Regenerate ( But it takes Time)

Cons
Can be defeated by a Ice User
Can't swim
Can be defeated by a Rust User
Seastone ( applies to all Devil Fruit Users )
The Snipe Snipe Fruit: "Paramecia"

The Power to see from 1-1000 Yards, allows the Users Hands to be Rifles, Pistols, and cannons.
This fruit will make this user the best marksman.

Pros
Can Become Weapons, Rifles, Pistols, Cannons, Etc.
Allows User to see far Range.
Weapons Shoot out, speical kind of bullets([lllllllll]> looks kind of like this sorry not very many options)
If the user is strong he/she will come up with new powers
Your Hands will never jam.

Cons
Weakness is Water if water gets in his hands in gun mode he will have some trouble.
Can't Swim
Can Have a overheat( will cause pain to user is weak )

I hope you think this fruit is better than The Eye Eye Fruit AKA "Third-Eye Fruit"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Snow Snow Fruit: "Paramecia" My Version

Pros
Can Bring Forth Snow Demons From The Users Body
Can Shoot Spiked Snowballs from The Users Hand
Can Become a Snowman ( not what you think a snowman is three balls of snow and a bloody top hat )
Can Change the Shape of his body to anything that apleases The User
If near snow The User can gather all that snow and become a gaint snowman
This User is never cold

Cons
Be aware this User Prime Weakness is The Heat ( can melt really easily )
Can;t Swim
Water Can Make This User Slushe
Sand And Dirt Can not go through this user it will hit him dierctly

I Hope You like My version of The Snow Snow Fruit!!!

Email me and tell me how u like them at necron_machines@hotmail.com!!!!!

Last edited by IronFistJordan; 2008-08-17 at 11:51. Reason: New Devil Fruit
IronFistJordan is offline   Reply With Quote