View Single Post
Old 2008-11-18, 16:19   Link #53
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggs in a Bottle View Post
Anh, how did I make a mistake when things like these happen,
Yes, of course, it's all our fault. How could it possibly be tied to your writing?

Quote:
and notice, it was late and I was intoxicated when I wrote this post and that is why it is a little harsh:
Protip: it's not your reader's job to determine whether you're drunk or not. It's yours to write words you can stand by later.

Quote:
He was mistaken, and it is in no way my fault that he misunderstood that post.
Sure. What was he thinking, assuming you were at least attempting to stay on topic?

Quote:
Plus notice how I do not mention the girl until the last paragraph. I was not talking of people with deadly diseases. Since I was a little confused back then, I decided to place my random thoughts out there like everybody else seemed to do.
So you're bad at writing and at reading.

By the way, that was just one instance.

What about:
Quote:
Next you mention my use of moron like I did not intend it and then complain how I misuse it. Okay, ehh I ment a person, who uhm has malfunctioning brains. And deducting that your life is worth nothing? What?
Or:
Quote:
Did I say so? How did you come to that conclusion? I said she is something else.
Or:
Quote:
Okay I don't get it either.
(About your own post!)

Or:
Quote:
Ledge that is COMPLETELY against my point,
Or:
Quote:
I did no say so, I said I call them zealots, but I did not say they are zealots.
Or:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingKnight View Post
Maybe you should learn how to formulate phrases coherently. I know perfectly what the word "inadequate" means but I can't for the life of me understand that sentence you posted there.
?

And hey, further evidence of your bad writing:

Quote:
I posted a reply here commenting on how these posts were originally in an other thread and I am not discussing euthanasia here and how he (suit man) should just delete them all instead of placing them here, but he deleted that post.
Who the hell is suit man? Some guy who was bitten by a radioactive suit? Normally, when one uses a pronoun like "he". There are other uses, to be sure, but the natural assumption here would be to think you were talking about Shadow Minato. Which the rest of your post indicates is false. Maybe you should make an effort to be clearer. And post your actual position once you're sober.

Anyway, for the sake of on-topicness: do you guys think there's a moral difference between unplugging someone and giving him or her poison? Or cutting their throat? I don't. Killing is killing, regardless of the means employed. However, if the person itself is sincerely asking for it, there is no "victim". I just can't understand why some would make that distinction. Treating one as a right of the patient, and the other as some horrible crime.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote