Thread: Licensed Code: Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-14, 07:34   Link #148
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I wonder how incredibly moronic an entire class of students have to be to not see the difference between a girl clearly in distress and a girl who's just shy but I'm just biased due to my low tolerance for drama based on such flimsy misunderstandings. At least it was over before it began. I can't say I enjoyed the introduction of yet another freak of nature though.

The second half was much better though. I could definitely empathise with Sakura feeling so utterly creeped out by Ogami during their conversations, even if was a little ruined by that small and random moment. I guess the show is going to gloss over the whole seriousness of mock executions though which isn't much of a surprise. I can't say I mind that they're hinting at what might be Ogami's more redeemable features. If he can be redeemed then so be it and I won't begrudge him that (even if I do still really hate his stupid face).

This show can definitely do the serious part well but I don't think the comedy goes with it all too well.

Last edited by Haak; 2012-10-14 at 13:13.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote