Thread: Change 123
View Single Post
Old 2008-09-10, 12:18   Link #1
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Change 123

Summary from OM

In Change 123, we meet Makoto, a girl with a very strange problem. In order to cope with her 3 adoptive fathers' incredibly intensive training methods, she developed multiple personalities, each with a different martial specialty. But what happens if none of them can beat her opponent on their own? And what further nugget of wisdom will be imparted by the great Kamen Raider?

Does anyone else read this? I find it fun and of course ecchi stuff helps alot.

Lots of fighting, lots of ecchiness and the drawing of the girls are simply beautifull.. especially fujikkoneesan <3

The main girl char named Mokoto, an average meganekko shy girl, in face of danger however, one of 3 hidden personality of her took charge of her body. Hibiki, the bratty "I love trouble" kind of girl, Fujikko, the silent type oneesan <3, and the childish innocent moe Mikiri.

Throw in the typical standard guy, a kamen rider addict, who stumbled upon Mokoto's hidden personality.. Hilarity (and lots of ecchi thought) ensues.. Can Kosukegawa steal all 4 different girl personalities's hearts

Scanlation are up to chapter 14/volume 3.. Raw are available up to chapter 36/volume 8.

I declared Fujikkoneesan as mine! <3<3<3
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote