View Single Post
Old 2011-10-02, 17:05   Link #223
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Chibi rin, aka illya, chibi sakura? that's a win in my book, although the pacing is a little awkward considering this is 2 cour, it has a lot to setup. Not gonna lie teared up 3-4 times this episode, shows how good FSN is.
Spoiler for quote from the episode:

definitely a great episode
Hehe, I had exactly the same reaction, despite knowing what would happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
Yeah, the whole thing with Sakura is just really sad. Particularly the bit at the end where Kariya promises to take her to see her family again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
This episode made me feel sorry for Kariya already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaLideaL View Post
Terrible old man, is there a need to throw Sakura into those insect pool. Nooooo
... and I should add enjoy watching his own son's suffering in order to save the daughter that the woman he loved discarded, but then again if not for Zoken/Tokiomi/Aoi... Kariya and Sakura wouldn't be so loveable characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
A good first episode?! *head explodes*

But anyways, great. Very interesting.
I hope that the anime will allow people who have never played the game or watched the anime to keep up with it. (Though I have watched the anime)

Kiriya-san...

Weber-kun, kawaii yo, Weber-kun.
Still, Ichijou's voice... Great voice actor, so I have high hopes. And to top it off, the President's voice is in this anime too. Playing another crazy old man.
Waver-kun I always thought he was a she There go my hopes of H-doujinshi of Alexander showing his riding skills to his master... then again this can still work, there are several fujoshi circles, rivaling touhou in output
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote