View Single Post
Old 2012-05-08, 06:43   Link #46
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
@ Soji and sky...(too long to type) Rias' main reason for reviving Ise is because she noticed that she had to use 8 pawn piece to revive him as a devil, she noticed that Ise had BG later on. The romactic feeling can't be used as reason for reviving because before Vol.2 it still can be questioned(whether its real love or just high affection for something precious)

@Jellal Kiba's arm should be fixable since the Phoenix Tear only heals wound that the potion has contact with so it didn't heal the arm instead only close the wound. If he wants to recombined his arm again, then he needs to wield his arm like what Cao Cao did in Vol.11
Yeah it is just like I said in my previous post. She knew during the reviving ritual or supected Ise had a strong SG because she could not use the other pieces she to revive or they where not enough to revive him.
And like you said later learned that the SG was one of the Thirteen Longinus The Boosted Gear.

So like I said before Rias originally made him her servent and revived him because of his SG.

Oh and it was not in vol 11 that Cao Cao did that but in volume 9 during his first one on one with Issei.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-05-08 at 06:56.