View Single Post
Old 2012-11-17, 22:40   Link #3298
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
I worry that S3 jungle will kill my jungle Hecarim....
As long as you start W and you have people helping you damage wolves + blue, OR you start machete + 5, then you're fine. But 'leashing' in S3 is more 'help me kill this blue mofo ASAP' than anything.

I tested that with a hard leash, boots + 3 pots, wolves > blue > red gank route, you will finish at before the 3 mins mark with ~500hp remaining. And that's with ArPen marks, which is much less suited to jungling now than AS marks if you start machete.

I worry about Clairvoyance now though, with its CD being 54s with masteries. In comparison, S1 CV had 55s CD and 47s with masteries.

Meaning that enemy support can see your items at 5s in the game, scout again at ~1:00, then have a 50/50 chance of spotting you at 1:55. At 2:50, they'll be able to figure out your general position whether or not they spot you at 1:55, which would lead to the predictability of your ganks.

On the upside, Flash base CD is now 300s (yes 5 mins!). Meaning that unless people spec for it (its like 257s with masteries or just under 200s if you also include the boot enchant), Flash becomes a MUCH less attractive option.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote