View Single Post
Old 2013-03-18, 08:16   Link #3559
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
The funny thing is the side characters look more unique than the main heroines. It makes me apprerciate what Choco did for the girls as some may not be better but I can really feel some sort of individuality from the art.

When I first watched/read IS. The first thing I noticed were the heroines all looked the same. Heck even with Charlotte and Houki. All I had to do was trade the hair and they looked practically identical. Bust size non-withstanding and giving only minor hints but it was only hairstyle that differentiated them.
Hm, have to admit I don't see it, considering the fact that they're all in school uniforms -- so hair and physique aside they (outside of casual clothing) must wear the same uniform.

As I said, I'm one of the people that liked and appreciated the old art-style, which was what sold me on the series more than the actual content of it. I remembered the first time I watched the anime series I guffawed at the ridiculousness and lack of believably -- I actually thought it was spoofing something .. The art and animation quality is what kept me coming back.