Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 00:36   Link #23397
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
A vampire Tsukune is not. Every time the vampire blood within him has surged and subverted his human blood, he's always degraded into a ghoul-like being - no exceptions. It's going to take a miracle to make him un-ghoul - and for that miracle, I call Akasha.

Akasha's gonna come out - she HAS to now... It would have made a great Christmas present too...

...*nosebleeds* .. Ooops, just imagned both Akasha and Moka wrapped in ribbon and nothing more for Christmas...XD
Well, there is one problem... I just don't see how can this be consistent with what Akasha mentioned in the flashback to Moka's past ... although it might be possible that such inconsistent plot twist is necessary to resolve the current situation.

Will see, although I can't shake the feeling that this all part of Tsukune's and Moka's destiny, that Jack Frost talked about... since he did say that bad things might happen to people, who follow them... and considering the current situation, it looks like he was correct.

In other words, I think that Moka and Tsukune are going to somehow resolve the current problem of Tsukune's transformation on their own... and I will see, in the future chapter's, if my prediction has been correct.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote