View Single Post
Old 2007-10-12, 09:31   Link #151
StarTouch
Yandere for win :O

My memory is a bit fuzzy on my "vanilla" WoW days but I do believe warriors used to don tier 2.5 (Conquerors) + <insert 2-hander of choice (most often GM claymore, Dark Edge of Insanity, Might of Menethil, Ashkandi)>.

Tier 3 wasn't exactly super for outright damage but it had its use, mostly in WSG. Want to turtle up for a bit? Get that warrior of yours in Tier 3 + shield to hold the flag. Your druid flag runner getting smashed by a flag room defense? Send in that exact same warrior + some healbot / CC. But yes, outside WSG, one wouldn't usually put on that tier 3 set (I don't feel like including AV, since I hate that BG with a passion ^_^).

And mages in Tier 2...good times. There was a reason why my PvP team used to make fun of the Netherwind set as the NEVERWIN set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

@ Akeval

While you may think that this game isn't exactly "good" (as you put it), one must imagine that Blizzard is doing something right for having 9 million accounts registered to WoW. By far, WoW is the most successful MMOrpg ever (correct me if I'm wrong here).

Last edited by StarTouch; 2007-10-12 at 16:45.
StarTouch is offline   Reply With Quote