View Single Post
Old 2011-10-13, 17:54   Link #116
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
I'm no longer translating IS since it's almost fully translated by our flash translator(Teh_Ping) . Trying to help finish Baka to Test now, but my free time is getting smaller since I got dumped with loads of work at office .

I really want to read this one(and Rental Magica too), but sadly I really don't have the time to read that much nowadays(can't even catch up with Kami-memo and finish Dantalian )

How about you and Allen translate this series so I can read it faster in English(English reading speed is 3 times faster than Japanese right now )?
I'll only do teasers (if I translate something) like the one I did. Well, there seems to be a certain person interested in this series, so
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
How long is one volume on average?
Let's see:
1A - 552, 1B - 776;
2A - 912, 2B - 1160;
3A - 744, 3B - 840, 3C - 904;
4A - 680, 4B - 744;
so the average of pages in each book is 812 pages. That's why I thought that the books from the fourth volume were kind of short

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
Poor Ami, first is Kallen and now is Asama, why she is always the second in harem list of Jun(Toori, Lulu)

Allen-sensei, can you explain about the ability of Asama, especially about the offering part and...some memories she had with Toori. Did he grope her boobs?
Spoiler for Asama:
So now I'm a sensei too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Aselia View Post
Tell us about Azuma please, Allen.

Does he/she have a key role given his/her lineage, race belonging to a half-god and sealed powers?
Spoiler for Azuma-kun:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Just two questions about Toori and his power :
Spoiler for power:
Spoiler for Toori:
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote