View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 14:34   Link #2757
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
And yet he hold her own, you even mention Miura who has even bested a Belka use in hand to hand combat. Well hand to sword but I mean in melee attacks. Fate is a light fighter, she lacks defense so really that could be because she uses speed and high pressure attacks instead of just raw power. To me still stands thanks to that. You insist the styles can do other things beyond their default difference so the difference is not that one. If there is one I believe is wrong focus it on melee and shooting.
And as I said, Miura is the only known true exception, Fate held her own, but only by coming up with creative ways to avoid Signum's blows and getting under her guard.

See, there is a difference between saying "Belka is the better magic style for close combat" and saying "Belka is unbeatable in close combat." You claim I'm saying the later, but in actuality I am saying the former.

Also, fun fact, Fate's energy weapons technically fall under the mid specialty of energy attacks, not physical enhancement.