View Single Post
Old 2017-07-19, 19:30   Link #57
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Maybe I misunderstood something but..from now on the best they can get a month is 1000 points? Thats like just 7.7 EUR.
That would be exceptionally low. I mean the allowance I got as a kid was probably on the upper range but even now as an adult I couldn't imagine living off 8 EUR.

Heck the drinks I get from the vending machine at work make me loose at least 2.20 a day.

There must be some kind of huge mistake in the explaination there (or some kind of multiplyer missing), otherwise I don't see how they can get food for an entire month even if they cook it themselves.
Even my country's budget military thinks about 2or 3EUR/Day.

As for how everoyne achieved such high grades its obvious: the MC formed his own study group with them.
That being said he himself is still barely above acceptable. I think he is still holding back pretty badly and could actually get 100 in every subject.
Checking chemestry alone you can see that he didn't really put any effort in and was just barely above the actual worst of the class.
I guess thats the reason he was put in there in the first place, rather than his friend making issue

But well he is out for blood now

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote