View Single Post
Old 2007-11-04, 20:14   Link #1652
Nicol Armarfi
Blobbery.

Send a message via AIM to Nicol Armarfi Send a message via MSN to Nicol Armarfi
Philanthropy Fansubs

"WHAT IS THIS FAGGOTRY? THEY'RE STILL ALIVE!?"

Yes, we are still alive, regardless of our month long dry spell. The reason for this is because one of our key members - Cloud668 - left the group, taking with him the entirety of our translation team. Because of this, we've been frantically searching for the help of anyone who speaks enough Japanese to translate atleast one episode a month.

So the reason I decided to post here is quite simple: Philanthropy Fansubs is currently seeking any individual with knowledge of the Japanese language who may help us translate our projects.

Given that we've lost our main translation force, we've had to pull out of the weekly battles (which, as I realize, were never in our favour in the first place), we will only be subbing a minimum amount of shows at the moment, until we can pick up a bit of momentum.

If anybody wishes to help support the life of this decaying group, I urge you to e-mail me at cloudstrifeandvincent@hotmail.com, or speak with me through IRC (irc.rizon.net/username: NicolArmarfi). MSN is also another way to contact me, via the e-mail previously listed.

As a side note, we are still accepting applicants for all other positions as well, so if you wish to help us out, contact me in the same way listed above.

Thank you for your time and help (and flames )
-Nicol Armarfi