View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 20:25   Link #801
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well 4th itachi, that were the volumes until now. Layfon stuck near Nina because he admired her desire to become stronger. Like you I want Layfon and Felli to be together, Layfon has finally gotten someone who he can actually talk to. Both of them are more sensitive to each other, you know Layfon at the beginning his kind of conversations were mutual, lacking anything for anyone to like him romantically. Now he is more sensitive, he acknowledges he has some kind of feelings for her and has some thoughts on trying to connect to her physically even holding hands. Big step forward for Layfon thinking this way. Layfon wasn't flustered or nervous with Nina, Meishen, or Leerin, yet the only one so far is Felli. I hope we see more progression between the two, it is going to be a long wait.
Yeah I hope for this too. I think layfon needs this too.
To me it always loked like he was doing the things because other would not or could not do them.
To me he looked like he was pushing himself to do these things.
When I think about what kinda past he had and other things put on him aor thrown on him he was going to break some day.