Thread: Licensed Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-23, 18:39   Link #307
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
I agree. Setsuna very much seems to have a precious innocence about her. She's entirely devoted to Kyoshiro, and I feel he could easily mold her into whatever he wants. I thought it was possible foreshadowing when she told Kuu in the bath that she'd do any for Kyoshiro. Anything.
This reflects the opposite styles and attitudes the masters mold their swords.

Mika wields Kaon whether way she wants through use of ruthless force and viciousness, as to refine her into the ultimate sword that cannot break. Therefore, it explains the tests involving lasers and missiles shot at Kaon; quite unbearable for both Kaon to endure and Himiko to watch.

Kyoshiro wields Setsuna through use of willing submission from her, influenced I GUESS greatly by passive manipulation and infatuation. Kyoshiro sees Setsuna as his sword no more no less, treating her as his precious weapon with finesse. Setsuna does EVERYTHING to come in handy for Kyoshiro.

Taurette looks to me she doesn't want to be wielded or sticked to a master, therefore, I GUESS it explains why she's constantly attacking schools to replenish her Eternal Mana by eating the energy of the students.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote