Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-02, 19:22   Link #19571
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, if the barrier surrounding Tsukune would be gone, then I believe that most of the occupants in Tohou Fuhai's dimension, would be in a pretty dangerous situation, since I believe that Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby, Gin, Haiji and Kokoa, has no chance against Tsukune in his current form - at least that's my opinion on the matter.... but I think that we should wait for chapter 41 to come out, where it's probably going to be clarified if the barrier surrounding Tsukune is still active or not...

Regarding Tohou Fuhai being knocked out by Tsukune in his current form, I doubt that you can assume how dangerous Tsukune's current form is, since we haven't actually seen what Tohou Fuhai did, before he was knocked out. I also think that the element of surprise has also caused Tohou Fuhai to let his gaurd a little...

Overall, I think that, based upon the events of chapter 40, is that Ikeda is setting things up in such a way, so that only Tsukune himself would be capable of regaining control over his body - and gaining control over his "berserk vampire side" in the process.

After all with Tohou Fuhai being knocked out, Tsukune can't relay on his help, and if the barrier surrounding Tsukune is still active, which according to Tohou Fuhai no one is able to penetrate Tsukune won't be able to relay on the help of his harem as well, which means that (unless chapter 41 is going to change the situation a little ) Tsukune is on his own, and can't relay on outside help if he wants to regain control over his body and not end up like Alucard did...
If the barrier is still up than i agree with you that Ikeda is setting things up like the way you say, i also support Tsukune gaining control by himself, this is something he must truly do on his own.