View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 08:31   Link #238
kenshinkid
"Phenomenal" Parody God
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamamdorf View Post
"Welome to Papillon Park" ? Why do I not have this game? XD And something just occured to me you said Kenshin doesnt have anyone, but doesnt he have CC? Or is she just running around trolling him?
Yes, she is a troll LOL! It's complicated. She is Kenshin's bestie and the only person he knows that is still alive. They have a connection but not romantic in nature. C.C. enjoys teasing Kenshin sexually but that is her way of showing affection as a friend . Her main objective in my comic though, is to have a 3P with Lelouch & Kallen.

But I do intend to explore her relationship with Kenshin further with the question "What if your best friend is taken away by another girl?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I wish the Setsuna X Mikoto arc won't end badly (cause I usually don't like romantically sad endings) because I wish it features a scene where "Setsuna saves Mikoto from the now turned-evil Kuroko".
Don't worry. This is Kenshin's Ultimate Alliance. A parody that is never meant to be taken seriously. I assure you it will end nicely . Plus Setsuna will get to show off his cool side to save Mikoto.