Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-20, 18:00   Link #1620
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Something else on episode 8 that came to mind. Around 17:25 new enemy craft appears. The there is one that shows apart from the others that has an orange cockpit and the DES symbol. At the moment it appears Tsubasa even says "That type...". The one that takes Takamina down is that same machine. And then later Tsubasa tells Kanata one of the enemy craft is manned (which I would guess is that same one).

I was thinking about how there was a quick focus on it that makes me think we will see more of it in the future. But when I was thinking how would they make it dramatic, and came with an idea. What are the chances of that kind of manned machine being piloted by brainwashed past AKB0048 center novaes? XD
Basically these are DES elite suits. They rely on elite pilots who rather go in and take on the Wota and Idols personally then rely on AI suits to do their dirty work. That is why Tsubasa was so concerned, a DES ace can take on an idol a lot better than the unmanned units can.