View Single Post
Old 2010-10-30, 14:26   Link #89
marvelB

Yep, this is definitely some sweet info. LOVE Chopper's early design (I wonder if Oda plans to reuse that design for a different character in the future....). Most of the crew being already thought up early on is great to know, too (interesting that the sniper was originally planned to be first mate....). As for Sanji, I'm kinda not too surprised about his reveal since Oda pretty much makes him the butt of all sorts of random gags, anyhow. And man, young Dadan is HOT. The fact that she was originally gonna be a guy kinda reminds me of how Oda had originally planned for Wanze to be a chick......

What else now.... well, Garp talking to Usopp is pretty interesting, and Ace's tattoo being a nod to Sabo was pretty obvious, already. I'm also highly amused that Franky's able to hold all of his SUPER equipment in such a.... convenient place. It's also great to see Oda hint once again at the mysterious eyepatch pirate character again (last time he did so was a few years back, when Yellow was released). Man, I am so looking forward to the rest of Green's content.......
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote