View Single Post
Old 2004-08-26, 20:20   Link #287
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeNewtype101
I voted for Yondaime (The 4th) because he's basically most praised ninja in the whole series. I mean those you say that Sandaime is better if you think about it.

In one chapter of the manga when Sandaime was remeniscing about the past and he was looking fondly at the Yondaime's picture, after that Anko came in and told him about Orochimaru and even the old man said it himself that he would probably be no match for Orochi-chan, then Anko said if the 4th was still alive maybe......... after that well it's all good, so this is just one piece of example why the 4th is considered the best Hokage.

Also let's not forget that this was the man who was fully able to tame Gamabunta, oh yeah HE ALSO DEFEATED THE KYUUBI!!!!!!! For those people who said that he didn't do much and just put a seal on the fox, well you're all wrong then, let's see when Sandaime tried to do the same thing to Orochi-chan because he's was too weak he wasn't fully able to pull out his soul. So how strong must have Yondaime been to pull out the soul of the one of the strongest Youkais in the world.
But its when the third said he couldnt beat oro, he is like 65+ from that fight it appears that with a full body of chakra he could have owned oro. He tamed gamabunta yes.. but so did jiraiya? and in fact teh 3rd taught teh sannin summoning? But yeah he defeated kyuubi, i doubt the third could have done it, or he probably would have, leaving a younger hokage in charge. But seriously, no one has shown close to the skills we ve seen from sarutobi, even oro, imo. Oro had a premeditated plan that took who knows how long to actually enact, and he never had a strong advantage other than sarutobi not having stamina anymore even with his 3 months of planning. I think its safe to say teh third, and maybe the fourth were way above the other fighters in their time
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote