Thread: Licensed Dragon Ball Super
View Single Post
Old 2017-11-05, 13:08   Link #4722
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
In Battle of Gods, I believe it was said that SSJG Goku was vastly stronger than Super Vegito. Which is something I'm not liking about Kefla. Sure, Goku's worn out, but he's still in SSJG mode. Kefla is just essentially two SSJ2s fused together, so should be on par with Super Vegito (or a little stronger). Yet somehow BASE form Kefla is now completely overpowering SSJG Goku?

Can only suspend my belief so much here. Bad enough with the constant cuts to the peanut gallery saying asinine things like "He should have teamed up with Frieza" when he was still in SSJ2 mode. Odd that they thought he couldn't go SSJG mode, when that form should theoretically take less energy than SSJ2, if not even SSJ1.
I wouldn't worry too much about that since Kefla will defuse in the future and didn't know about the limits of Potara fusion like using a transformation that drains too much stamina without realizing it, using energy attacks that drain a lot, or if Jiren does something that defuses Kefla (doesn't matter what he does).

I can't believe based form Kefla can beat SSJG Goku that easily like it was nothing. If SSJB Goku + Kaioken can't even beat SSJ Kefla, I'll be in complete disbelief if it happens next episode.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote