View Single Post
Old 2008-07-07, 06:26   Link #1022
JerryShaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Poor Rollo. Everyone always thinks the worse and no one gives him the benefit of the doubt. The guy is a branded traitor. He betrayed VV and VV is a crazy immortal. VV could have sent 20 assassins after him and they could have all descended on that room. He could have tried to save Shirley but failed. I mean, Shirley was his friend, too. No reason for him to kill her!
I don't know about that. Rollo seems irrational. Almost as if he reacts based on his fragile emotions rather than logically thinking things out. Anyway we didn't see him shoot her, so there is still a chance he didn't do it.

Anyway although I somewhat suspected Shirley's death, I had no idea it was going to hurt this much. And the developers were absolutely twisted to pretend Shirley's life was in danger by dangling her over a building and then once I thought she was safe for another episode, they kill her off; that's what I call messed up. It messes with my mind just like they messed with Shirley's brain repeatedly. Damn them!!
JerryShaw is offline   Reply With Quote