Thread: Licensed Bakuman
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-17, 01:40   Link #1927
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
It made sense to me. Nakai tried his best in the beginning, only to have nothing work while everyone around him enjoyed a pretty steady rise. Having gathered the courage to return, he then had his own conscience, which took a lot of courage and time to reappear, lose him his job and privileges. In that sense, it's not like he's totally pathetic this time, the Nanamine thing was almost just a bad thing happening to a sort-of-good person. The only thorn that's still annoying me was his horrid sexism. It's also quite understandable for someone so used to failure to be fatally opportunistic.
It wasn't his conscience that lost him his job. It was his going behind his boss' back to pathetically plead the net to let him keep his position by performing better. Not that he was going to last long anyway. Nanamine'd already lost, by that point.

Quote:
Hiramaru is a totally inexperienced idiot with no sense of romance or sociality, while Nakai is just plain drunk and out of his mind. Of course they'd act silly.
Yeah, the inside of Hiramaru's mind must be a strange place. Makes me wonder how he lasted so long as a salaryman.