nilsen
What's happiness...?

Location: Norway, thats why Im bad in English, but I try my best
Send a message via MSN to nilsen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuro
Haha, you're funny.

Official pictures can be deceiving.

htsuji is right, too, btw. The key does belong to Shizuma. Obviously, she must return it sooner or later...WITH HER REJECTION, BWA HAHAHAHA! *ahem*

But anyways, stop sulking. In the end, it's just an anime. And not a very well written one at that. If Tamao-chan does make some sort of move, then it'll move from poorly written to mediocre.
Thanks, that Im funny, Im just trying to not think its the end for the Nagisa/Shizuma yet.

@Kuro Im sorry, I do not why I have feelings for this, its just an aNime, but I have watch this anime now ca. 11hours, and have been waiting for a good Nagisa/Shizuma end.
If something happend inside the aNime world, it gets into my head, I do not why, but it just do. Its not just Entertainment for me(I spelled that wrong I think) its just me. sorry, but do not answer me, if Im just silly and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth
As for the episode.. seeing Miyuki cry really did hurt me one. Of course everyones allowed to cry, but out of all the cast.. she is the one character i really thought we wouldn't see cry, very upsetting - and to see it twice. ;_;
just soo agree.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Kuro you cruel bastard toying with Nilsens feelings like that but the BWA HAHAHAHAHA at the end was so damn funny. If what you say is true i better get my box of tissues ready and have my self a cry fest like a little girl. Unfortunetly Nilsen Kuro is right pictures are very deciving its another the creators set you up for an ending that will have you running down a hall way in tears screaming ONEE-SAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thanks - But I know Im silly some times, But this aNime never leaves my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htsuji
Spoiler for episode 23:
where can I see this previews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onna-chan
Well I rarely see any offical tamao/nagisa pictures, it's bascially all shizuma/nagisa. If they are decieving the studio/writers are going to get it from me big time..decieving me into watching because of the first image I saw was of nagisa and shizuma that got me into strawberry panic. b%#!@ds..
Im agree with that to, if i join the offical homepage etc. etc. I rarley see some Tamao/nagisa pics.

- SRY THIS WAS A LONG POST

nilsen is offline   Reply With Quote