View Single Post
Old 2010-05-11, 13:21   Link #69
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Im picking him, Frank west, chris because their bad ass mofo's

and people still underestimate Dante's survivability, he has had more swords thrown into his chest (heart area) than the Hulk has bought new pants. and every time he just gets up and brushes it off, we've never seen Dante ever get Serious before. except before vergil, but that was before his "demon awoken inside you aswell"

dante knows how to deal with Succubus's and vampires. oh and demon gods. I'm sure more than half of the cast would be a match for him.
Swords in the chest you make it sound like that so great when it ain't overating dante some characters there can survive getting reduced to a skeleton and come back from that the hulk and wolverine have done this.

and the stuff marvel characters and darkstalkers face make whatever dante faces to too small by comparison trust me i played and own all dmc games and dante is hardly impressive
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote