View Single Post
Old 2010-12-28, 04:55   Link #3092
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
It's only like the tenth time in this thread he's said he will no longer post in it and than came right back in.
I only came back after being verbally attacked. I've never flamed anyone on this site, so I should be able to expect the same courtesy in return, but I guess that's too much to ask. I also realized that if I stopped posting, it basically be like letting myself get driven out by a bunch of people who won't accept that others have beliefs and opinions that differ from theirs. I'm not that nice. :P

Not liking Medaka right now has nothing to do with the other characters, like Unzen and King. I just don't like her or her personality, whether she's the good guy or not. It's just not the type of character I like. I do like Zen, Kimaijima and many of the other characters. However, I do wish they had some better character development than a couple pages of flashback, a fight and then get tossed away like many of the characters have been. I like Nishio's other works, but I don't like the way he just introduces characters to get rid of them. I like things more focused.

Anyway, I'd rather get back to doing what the forums are intended for-- discussing the manga. If you guys love it, that's great. All the power to you. But please, just because someone doesn't agree with your points of view on things, don't bash them. I've never done it to you.

So... Anyone have any theories on what's up with Hitomi? You think she knows more about Ajimi than she let's on? Or is she hiding something about Zenkichi, considering how calm she was when he died? And I thought minuses were minuses because the powers they have contribute nothing to society? I can understand Deadscar, because that really doesn't do much. But Emukae's ability to create instant fertilizer would make farmers around the world happy... Though, I don't know how that relates to her ability to control plants.

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2010-12-28 at 06:24.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote