Thread: Licensed Shokugeki no Soma [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2018-04-21, 00:29   Link #17437
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Had Soma made a crappy food, and Erina made a superior dish, she will still lose the match. This applied the same to Soma's case. They need each other to win. I have no problem with Erina for being the 1st seat because she is definitely a better chef than Soma at this point.

I only have a problem with you that you think Soma doesn't deserve the 2nd seat because you think Isshiki and Megishima were better than Soma despite that they had a terrible showing in this arc. I feel that you didn't give Soma enough credit at here. Don't forget that even Azami has praised Soma's dishes for able to stand up against Eishi's true gourmet where Isshiki and Megishima had failed to do so.

Not really, Souma accomplished what he can partly due to Erina as a kind of marker, determined is the food cooked enough is part of skill and trial involved, Souma skip all that with Erina. So if we are to be fair, it's either SOuma cook alone or Erina take turn helping every single one, and the result is likely that Souma is below them
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote