Thread: Licensed Mirai Nikki (Series)
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-21, 10:24   Link #1025
kitten320

Finally caught up with the last 3 episodes...

Episode 9
Finally Yuki starts to get some back bone and damn I feel sorry for him for lieing that Yuno is his girlfriend. I really don't get this whole love for Yuno, she is insane and damn annoying! I would never want to have her anywhere close to me at all! Being strong and protective is one things but insane to the point that she kills everyone who comes close is another... I will never like her even if she had the most dramatic childhood ever!

Episode 10
Woah... this Minene is so damn different from the one in episode 2 who killed everyone without hesitation... Why did author decide to make her so likable? So much better than dumb Yuno!
Second half with wedding practice was just beyond weird... do they really have something like that? And most importantly for free?!
Just when did Yuno get the time to dig that massive hole?! Does she ever sleep?!

Episode 11
Uuummm... hello! The tenth was shot by fourth and Yuki is not even a bit suspicious of the dude?!
Loved second half where Yuki got stuck with Minene though. That face they made when Yuno said "I won't attack" was priceless.
4th wife is way too calm and just how old is his son? He looks like a proper adult in like his 30s!