View Single Post
Old 2011-08-28, 19:13   Link #302
Kimera_Kuroaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
I took 1 class in high school where I learned Hiragana and Katakana, but for the most part, mainly just picking it up from playing JP games, and over a decade of watching subbed anime and foreign TV shows.

I'm nowhere near fluent though, and I can't recognize Kanji for ****. I'm pretty much at the bottom level of the bottom levels. It's just what what little I can read helps a ton.

I actually have a friend never once took a single Japanese class, or even cared much to study it, and all he did was just play Japanese games and anime.........And a few years ago, he passed the highest level of the JPTL without breaking a sweat. He also now lives and works over there.

As to the guide, right now I'm mainly working on the records 1st since it's what people need the most help with. But because I know some people can't read any moon at all, I'm also including as many images as possible. Specifically for which enemies to specifically kill (Since there's ones that all look the same and colored differently) and also which specific missions for the EX mission Records should be chosen.
lol then you're just like me [I learned hiragana and katakana and some basic dialog once]. Only that I lack the JP games part, guess I start playing them more xD Also, a friend told me that she learned by translating songs o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluegel View Post
Yes. The record itself when they all died and you get the Lost all outfit is literally called "The destruction of humanity".
And that makes me wonder again....what will Stella do if there's no humanity left to save?
Kimera_Kuroaki is offline   Reply With Quote