Thread: THE iDOLM@STER
View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 17:09   Link #162
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Did you switch your PSP into Sleep Mode? After you've set up the time then you need to switch your PSP into Sleep Mode and turn it back on around the time you set it to. Apparently the closer you are to the time you set the better the result. But I dont recommend using self lesson or self auditions unless you're really busy.

...moving onto talking about the PS3 version of iM@S2.

Is there no "S" ranking for your evaluation in this version of the game? In my last playthrough I've finally managed to snag all the awards and get an "A" ranking for every other category: Image Level, Number of fans, Total sales, Highest song ranking, etc. and I still ended up with an "A" Producer ranking.

...though it may be too early for me to just assume this since I've yet to finish producing my unit in the "Hyper" difficulty mode...maybe a "S" ranking is available in "Hyper" mode?

...and I keep forgetting to mention this but:

If you end up initiating the "Training of Hell" event then I should point out that the roles of the buttons are REVERSED if you're playing on a Region 1 PS3. The instruction will tell you that the "O" button tells the idol to speed up and that the "X" button tells the idol to slow down but with a Region 1 PS3 the "O" button tells the idol to slow down while the "X" button tells them to speed up. Just wanted to make that clear for people that hasnt played the game yet or havent initiated the event yet.

...or is it just my PS3?