View Single Post
Old 2010-10-16, 11:58   Link #5939
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami View Post
So, I just finished de ZSBM2 and I HAD to come here to say I loved the end! It was awesome, everything I would expected and more! It was worth it to wait 7 years for the end! I'm so excited right now. One of my fears was not to be able to see the end of this great story (I could die first, or Gatou sensei... Paranoid parrot, anybody? )

I'm glad that it's over and with a wonderful and closed end (hate those open ends! ). But after it is over we feel so empty, don't we? hahaha (ps.: Im such a fangirl but I still have a life, I'm not THAT devoted as it seems in my speech)

And thanks to everybody here that helped with translations! God knows when I would read the novels if weren't for you guys! God bless you!
WTF...@ Paranoid Parrot..XD WTH?LOL...
I never seen that, lmao,...whats with the parrot?

and yes, thanks to them i feel this wonderful closure in my heart ^.^..btw, Gatou at the end of Always Stand by Me (2) she teased us saying she had alot of "shortstories" piled up somewhere...
and was tempted to make one..but she had to think about it...

thank you, i love you guys ;-;...i feel so happy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeiwen View Post
wow so cute!!

is this:

and this:

a continuation of the first pic? what's the story? thanks!

BTW ColcaCola fanartist just draws random, she doesnt have stories to pair with them or a particular order...

sometimes she has them older with kids, sometimes she draws them still in Jindai, shes rather spontanous with her drawings but i do note she draws them matching the seasons...

Example: she draws more bikini/beach scenes during the summer time and winter like fanarts during the fall...with longer sleeve uniforms..etc...

there are no stories behind them except the minor comics....