View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 18:50   Link #26992
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
So you're syaing that even the MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV) is not likely and it's not likely we'll see a MG Wing Gundam Zero (Endless Waltz) 2.0 with a new packaging, slight changes to the parts using the new MG Endless Waltz frame...?

I'd be fine if they charged like 5000 YEN for the MG Wing Gundam Zero (Endless Waltz) 2.0... Especially if they included gimmicks like LED's, or at least a new mold.

The same for MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV)
Partly right. I think MG Wing Gundam Zero TV is unlikely given how they announced the continuation fo the MG line for Wing and they are really pushing EW so the RD's are enough for TV right now.

I don't think we will recieve a Wing Zero EW 2.0, I think we will get the old Wing Gundam Zero EW in new box art just like we got Wing Gundam EW with new box art and the Action Base connections.

The 2.0 would much more likely be something from Universal Century. UC has has already let AU (SEED/AGE) have most of the year which will continue with Wing line restarting so it would be a perfect time to issue a 2.0 from for one of the popular UC suits that really need it.

I do think we will eventaully get AU 2.0's, and I do believe that Strike and Wing Zero will be among the first, but I don't believe it will be this year. My personal hope is a ZZ 2.0 because frankly it needs it and they can reissue it with Full Armor ZZ and FAZZ (Sent).

My thoughts.

Wing: Altron EW, Sandrock Kai EW, Heavyarms Kai EW, Tallgeees I/II/III/Heaven, Wing Gundam Zero Reissue, Epyon Bai/White. Not all of them obviously but one of these and nothing from TV.

Big December Release: Maybe a mega size, Brand new Universal Century 2.0 or if we are lucky UC Perfect Grade.

AGE - Double Bullet and AGE-3 if very lucky. As I've said Bandai has slowed majorly with how they handled AGE-2 MG compared to AGE-1 and given that both the viewer count and DVD/Blu Ray sales are easily the lowest in the entire franchise makes it very easy for Bandai to move on and focus on things that have a much higher chance to sell in big numbers.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote